Thaicom 5/6A @ 78.5 Ku Band Dish Setup.

Great news to South Indian viewers,

Thaicom 5/6A @ 78.5 E - Ku band covers South India,

I am getting totally 5 transponders in my 60cm ku band dish.

See my dish setup,



This dish setup seems the differents between Insat 4B & NSS 6 93.5 @ 95 E and Thaicom 5/6A E @ 78.5 E.





4 Transponders getting from mpeg-2 box and 1 from dvb-s2.

I am getting around 65 channel, in that around 15 channels are FTA, others are scrambled.

In this setup, an cartoon channels was coming.


See my signal strength,...










Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I know how tune C band but I do not know how to tune Ku band. Please help to tune KU band satellinte. thanks leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear
    I also same. If you get hint pls let me know. leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it is not possible in Tamil nadu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can it possible in maharashtra? On 75 cm (videocon dish)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi this is srinivasan from Hosur,can you please suggest, is it possible to catch 138e telstar and 68.5 Thaicom using 70 cm airtel ku band dish: pls update via 9880250064 whts up. thanks lot. what is the minimum size we need to catch this....tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am planing to buy 4feet or 12ocm ku band dish this week, i need your idea in this regards, tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey bro I want KBS WORLD. Please help me which DTH should I buy. I dont know anything about bands and DVB/ MPEG4 . Recommend me a set top box in which I can watch KBS WORLD free to air channel. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in karur, Tamilnadu. How big antennas should I buy, which set top box should I buy to receive KBS WORLD? and How much degree should I keep the dish?. Please reply

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visiting.........

Stay tuned with Gunasat for Faster and Latest updates......